78476 Allensbach / Germany
Phone: ++49 (0) 75 33 / 94 98 3 – 0
Fax: ++49 (0) 75 33 / 94 98 3 – 33
eMail: service @ mecostat.de
Registered: HRB 380946 Amtsgericht Freiburg
Managing Director Uwe Lehmann
Limitation of liability
The contents of this website are created with utmost care. However, the provider assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and actuality of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user’s own risk. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. With the pure use of the website of the provider comes no contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
This website may contain links to third party websites (external links). These websites are in the responsibility of the respective operators. The provider has checked the external content on the initial linking of external links to determine whether any legal violations exist. At that time, no violations were evident. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider accepts the content behind the link or reference.
A constant control of external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, in the event of legal violations, such external links will be deleted immediately.
Copyright and related rights
The content published on this website is subject to German copyright. Any use not permitted by German copyright and related rights law requires the prior written consent of the provider or respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or passing on of individual contents or complete sides is not permitted and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted. The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
1. Collection of personal data
In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website that you are currently visiting and on which this data protection statement is available. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and all other relevant laws on the processing of personal data.
In principle, we collect only data that is required by law or contract or required to conclude a contract. Voluntary information is marked as such. There are no negative consequences associated with not providing this data. However, non-provisioning in individual cases, for example, can complicate or delay communication with you.
2. Responsible and contact details
“Responsible person” according to Art. 4 (7) GDPR is:
MECO Energie-Kollektoren GmbH
E-Mail: service @ mecostat.de
Telefon: ++49 7533-949830
3. Legal basis of our data processing:
The legal basis of the data processing results from the regulation of the Art. 6 GDPR, whereby our data processing is predominantly
• on the basis of a consent, Art. 6 para. 1, S 1 lit. a GDPR
• for performance of the contract, Art. 6 para. 1, S 1 lit b. GDPR
• to fulfill legal obligations, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c. GDPR
• for the protection of legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in this privacy statement in more detail about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
4. Your data subject rights
(1) In accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
• Right to information, Art. 15 GDPR
• Right to correction, Art. 16 GDPR
• Right to cancellation (“Right to be forgotten”), Art. 17 GDPR
• Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
• Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
• Right to object to the processing, Art. 21 GDPR (see also point 5 below).
(2) In addition you also have the right, under Article 22 of the GDPR, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has a legal effect on you or, in a similar manner, significantly affects you, if
• is not required for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract between you as the data subject and us as the controller,
• is permitted under Union or Member State legislation to which we are responsible, and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests as a data subject; or
• with your express consent.
(3) If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection regulations, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority under Art. 77 GDPR. In particular, the right of appeal may be invoked by a supervisory authority in the Member State in which you reside or in the place of the alleged infringement.
In Baden-Württemberg/Germany, the competent supervisory authority is the country commissioner for data protection and freedom of information, Königsstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart.
5. Your revocation and opposition rights
Your right of withdrawal at consent
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing that has been carried out so far. If the consent is revoked, we will discontinue the appropriate data processing.
Your right to object to legitimate interests
According to Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right at any time to enter an objection, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to prevent the processing of personal data relating to you which, on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. We will then no longer process the personal data unless there are evidently compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
1. Data collection for purely informational use
(1) You can visit our website without having to provide any personal information. In a merely informative use of our website, so if you, for example, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server and stored in log data (server log files). If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 S 1 lit. f GDPR:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
When using our website, no cookies are stored on your computer.
Special forms of use (further functions / services) of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website (see Section II.), we offer various other services and functions that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we need and use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and instructed by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass your personal data to third parties if contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For further information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the respective offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the respective offer.
(5) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, the connection is encrypted using SSL technology.
1. Contact by email
When you contact us by email, the information you provide (your email address, your name, other details are optional) will be stored by us for the purpose of responding to your requests. We will delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing, provided that statutory storage requirements exist.
If you apply by email, the information provided by you (eg name, first name, address data, communication details, dates of birth, CV, certificates, qualifications, answers to questions and any correspondence we may have with you during the selection process) for the processing of your application as part of the selection process and possibly for the establishment of an employment relationship in our company processed by us. The legal basis for this arises from Art. 6 para. 1 S 1 lit. b, 88 i.V.m. § 26 BDSG new. We will delete the personal data stored in connection with your application as soon as storage is no longer required or we restrict processing if statutory retention periods exist. Storage is no longer required unless set. Your data will be deleted regularly at the latest six months after the end of the selection process. If there has not been a recruitment, but your application continues to be interesting for us, we ask you for your consent, whether we may keep your application for future appointments continue. Only authorized employees who are involved in the respective selection process have access to your data. In addition, we can pass on your data to third-party service providers as part of instructions-based order processing (for example, software providers or IT service providers, inter alia, for remote maintenance and support).